Businesses and commercial property owners have an obligation to provide a safe environment for their employees and clients.
We work exclusively with building managers, commercial property owners and risk assessment professionals to ensure that obligations are met.
The benefits of thermal imagery don’t stop there. Proactively identifying and managing risks also results in reduced down-time, cost savings and greater productivity.
There are a number of reasons why businesses choose to start working with us. Here are just a few examples:
- They are in the process of creating or reviewing their maintenance prevention plan and want to meet industry best-practices for the safety of their staff
- Their current or prospective insurance policy requires Electrical Thermal Imaging scans.
- A severe disruption or ‘near miss’ has highlighted the cost and time benefit of proactive maintenance over reactive firefighting
Thermal Imaging as Part of Your Regular Maintenance Allows You to:
- Protect Costly Assets – Thermal Imaging Detects Problems Before they Happen
- Avoid Damage and Downtime – from Equipment that may have Electrical Faults or is Running too Hot
- Enjoy Reliable, Accurate and Fast Service – We are ISO Safety & Quality Certified and 100% Independent
How Thermal Imaging Minimises Risk and Saves You Money
Thermography can detect equipment faults not visible to the naked eye and is an effective method for finding problems before they become dangerous – and costly.
It’s become commonplace for insurance companies to recommend thermal imaging being completed regularly.
At Thermoscan, we analyse your equipment, but don’t have the conflict of interest of fixing faults we find. You know we provide unbiased, professional advice – with no hidden agenda – of finding ‘faults’ that need our ‘professional attention’.
Our themographers are highly trained electricians with Level 1 or 2 thermography qualifications. You know you’re working with a professional who has your best interests front and center.