Due to continued expansion we require the services of qualified, currently licensed Electrical Fitter/Mechanic to join our existing team of Technicians to carry out thermal inspections of electrical & mechanical equipment.
Founded in 1980, Thermoscan® is the largest consulting infra-red thermography company in Australia. The company is renowned for quality service and is the national leader in its field. Our experienced and successful team supplies unique predictive maintenance services to over 7000 clients across many commercial & industrial sectors.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Perform thermal imaging inspections
- Complete report writing
- Compliance of all workplace health & safety regulations including completion of Safe Work Method Statements & Risk Assessments
- Completion of workload as per the requirements of the Operations Manager
- Extensive travel
- Strong communication skills both internally & externally
- Be a self-starter
- Work autonomously
- Manage daily / weekly targets
- Superior communication and a client centric focus.
- Microsoft Office skills to intermediate level
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Attention to detail
- Switchboard component knowledge
- Thermography Level 1 or 2 (well regarded, but not essential)
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
Competitive Salary plus Super, Car, Laptop, Phone
Please forward your resume and covering letter to
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.