Why Choose Thermoscan Building Thermal Imaging Service?
There are a number of reasons why businesses choose to work with us. Here are just a few examples why a commercial property owner or building manager might engage our services:
- They are in the process of creating or reviewing their maintenance prevention plan and want to meet industry best-practices for the safety of their staff
- Their current or prospective insurance policy requires thermal imaging scans
- A severe disruption or ‘near miss’ has highlighted the cost and time benefit of proactive maintenance over reactive firefighting
How Building Thermal Imaging Minimises Risk and Saves You Money
Think of thermography as a forensic tool that protects your building by identifying moisture in exterior walls and on and around roofs.
Add thermal imaging to your critical maintenance tasks and ensure your safety and efficiency.
“Thermoscan is the only thermal imaging company serving all of Australia.”
Thermoscan is the only thermal imaging company serving all of Australia. Thermal imaging is our specialty – it’s what we do. You don’t want to leave a critical prevention task to the ‘one man shop’. Lots of building inspectors have added thermal imaging to their bag of tricks.
Nothing wrong with that unless you end up hiring one whose strategy is to find faults they can then ‘fix’. We’ve seen this done time and time again and so have some of our clients – they weren’t happy about it.
Thermoscan is a professional company serving commercial properties only – we don’t offer residential or domestic services. We’re focused on what businesses need – and in some cases what you’re required by your insurance company to provide. Thermoscan provides nationwide thermal imaging and preventive maintenance and our specialty is rapid and accurate thermography scans and reports.
- Our team of industry qualified electricians and thermographers responds quickly and provides accurate scan reports for most thermal imaging applications. We’re ISO Safety & Quality Certified and 100% independent, unlike some electrical contractors who invent “phantom” faults… so they charge to fix them!
- Our “fast-quote, fast-report” process allows us to generate a quote in under 24 hours and provide an accurate, detailed report within 24 hours of completing a scan.
When you need professional grade service you can rely on, Thermoscan is the company you call. Don’t take our word for it, see what clients across the nation have to say:
“Airmaster currently uses Thermoscan Inspection Services on many of our major client’s sites nationwide. Their knowledge in the specialist area of thermal imaging has proven to be an essential predictive maintenance tool, often preventing minor electrical faults developing into major failures, potentially averting critical breakdowns. Their professionalism as a company makes them easy to deal with, from scheduling the site scan, to receiving the results and recommendations in the form of a concise and informative written report.”
“Lend Lease iPower Solutions recently worked closely with Thermoscan® Inspection Services to provide a solution for installing FLIR Infrared Windows into 10 x Low Voltage switchboards for the Wiggins Island Project in 2013. Not only did Thermoscan provide the FLIR Infrared Windows for the electrical switchboards, they also worked tirelessly in designing a perforated Perspex panel to be installed within the electrical cabinets to maintain the IP ratings required within the panels. They certainly used their expertise to provide “value” and went over and above the initial supply requirement of the IR Windows.”