Why Choose Thermoscan Building Thermal Imaging Service?There are a number of reasons why businesses choose to work with us. Here are just a few examples why a commercial property owner or building manager might engage our services:
- They are in the process of creating or reviewing their maintenance prevention plan and want to meet industry best-practices for the safety of their staff
- Their current or prospective insurance policy requires thermal imaging scans
- A severe disruption or ‘near miss’ has highlighted the cost and time benefit of proactive maintenance over reactive firefighting
How Building Thermal Imaging Minimises Risk and Saves You MoneyThink of thermography as a forensic tool that protects your building by identifying moisture in exterior walls and on and around roofs. Add thermal imaging to your critical maintenance tasks and ensure your safety and efficiency.
“Thermoscan is the only thermal imaging company serving all of Australia.”Thermoscan is the only thermal imaging company serving all of Australia. Thermal imaging is our specialty – it’s what we do. You don’t want to leave a critical prevention task to the ‘one man shop’. Lots of building inspectors have added thermal imaging to their bag of tricks. Nothing wrong with that unless you end up hiring one whose strategy is to find faults they can then ‘fix’. We’ve seen this done time and time again and so have some of our clients – they weren’t happy about it. Thermoscan is a professional company serving commercial properties only – we don’t offer residential or domestic services. We’re focused on what businesses need – and in some cases what you’re required by your insurance company to provide. Thermoscan provides nationwide thermal imaging and preventive maintenance and our specialty is rapid and accurate thermography scans and reports.
- Our team of industry qualified electricians and thermographers responds quickly and provides accurate scan reports for most thermal imaging applications. We’re ISO Safety & Quality Certified and 100% independent, unlike some electrical contractors who invent “phantom” faults… so they charge to fix them!
- Our “fast-quote, fast-report” process allows us to generate a quote in under 24 hours and provide an accurate, detailed report within 24 hours of completing a scan.